DONATE DIRECTLY FROM your Donor Advised Fund
If you have a Donor-Advised Fund at Fidelity, Schwab, or BNY Mellon you can use DAF Direct to recommend a grant directly to MAIA
How to use DAF Direct:
1. Select where you’d like to donate from and the amount (a designation is not required)
2. Click “NEXT” and you will be taken to the login page of your specific DAF.
3. Upon logging in, the grant specifications you fill out on this page will be pre-populated to allow for a simplified process. You will then complete the grant recommendation. Once completed, you can log out of your DAF account.
4. Once the grant recommendation is made, it will go through the sponsoring organization’s normal grant review process.
5. After the grant recommendation is approved, funds will be distributed to MAIA, either via check or electronic funds transfer.
Click here to read more about the DAF Direct platform